Prefer to call? 1.800.275.0905
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
Things to Do in St. Louis
Introducing St. Louis
St. Louis, Missouri - the Gateway to the West - sits at the crossroads of the United States on the Mississippi River. Welcoming travelers and tourists with its magnificent Gateway Arch, St. Louis' rich cultural mix reflects its French and German heritage and Native American roots. Today's St. Louis is a cosmopolitan city with fabulous restaurants, active nightlife and major sports teams that make St. Louis one of the Midwest's most interesting and livable cities.
Missouri-based alternative metal band, Ghost in the Machine (GITM), was founded by guitarists Bryan Kay and Dan Schram, bassist Billy Dearing, drummer…
StLouis.com is the best way to find great local businesses!
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Offering a setting that beautifully blends historic charm with modern design, The Renaissance Grand and Suites is a luxury hotel in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Located adjacent to America's Convention Center, this four star hotel is also within walki
Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Crowne Plaza Saint Louis - Clayton
Chase Park Plaza
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
Discerning travelers seeking elegant accommodations near downtown St. Louis will appreciate the Ritz-Carlton St. Louis’ well-appointed guestrooms and full menu of on-site services. Rooms come standard with luxuries like 42-inch flat-screen televisions, 40
The Cheshire in St. Louis draws on the city's German, English and Irish heritage, offering Old-World charm in a comfortable, contemporary fashion. European influences abound, from the cheese and sausage boards at the Fox and Hounds Tavern and the lobby's
- Heating and Cooling
- Pest Control
- Tree Service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- Solar Installation
- Insulation & Weather Proofing
- Home Inspections
- Landscaping & Yard Maintenance
- Doors & Windows
- Pool Installation & Care
- Window Cleaning
- Tile & Masonry
- Interior Design
- Dance Clubs
- American Restaurants